Paper Claims are becoming a thing of the past. While we do provide paper submissions, electronic claim submissions is the most efficient way to get reimbursed quickly. Our practice management software allows us to bill our claims within a 24 hr period, enabling you to receive payment on a faster and more consistent pace. Almost all insurance companies are now accepting electronic claims which is why outsourcing your billing has become possible.The majority of your claims will be sent electronically on a daily basis. Claims are transmitted using an established National Clearing House. We process claims for Medicare, BC/BS, Medicaid and 1900 other payers. We also handle your Workers Comp, Personal Injury, Cash Payments, HMO and PPOs.
Electronic medical billing technology is what allows us to file claims to all government and commercial payers in all states from one location. Electronic medical billing is the cornerstone of our medical billing systems and the single most important tool we have in managing your cash flow.
With electronic medical billing:
- We are able to file claims for all health care providers of any specialty in every state
- Claims scrubbed and filed daily
- 24 hour turnaround
- Daily claim follow up
- Claims get paid in as little as two weeks
- Problem claims are quickly corrected and resubmitted
- Extensive reporting and claim history is available online